I cannot resist posting this. It really hit my funnybone. This is the same kitty that knocked the tinsel off the ED's Christmas tree. Caption ideas happily received.
Cute! Those eyes are asking, "Where's my Christmas whole tuna?" Linda in Kansas
The family was about to have a beef fondue, and there was a bowl of beef cubes on the table. That may have inspired the pleading look.
Hah!
Yeah, for sure.
"I can't believe the plate is empty!"
Indeed. She had been fed, too.
What a look. I dunno, "Who Me?" might work, but others will do better.
Who, me? Nah, couldn't be ... is something she does often.
"Please, sir, I want some more."What a great photo! And there is almost nothing as charming as an orange marmalade cat.
Of course! Love it. The charm offensive is about 100%, indeed.
I have just finished reading an article discussing the very different childhoods of those of us born in the 1940’s and 1950’s to those bor...
Cute! Those eyes are asking, "Where's my Christmas whole tuna?" Linda in Kansas
ReplyDeleteThe family was about to have a beef fondue, and there was a bowl of beef cubes on the table. That may have inspired the pleading look.
DeleteHah!
ReplyDeleteYeah, for sure.
Delete"I can't believe the plate is empty!"
ReplyDeleteIndeed. She had been fed, too.
DeleteWhat a look. I dunno, "Who Me?" might work, but others will do better.
ReplyDeleteWho, me? Nah, couldn't be ... is something she does often.
Delete"Please, sir, I want some more."
ReplyDeleteWhat a great photo! And there is almost nothing as charming as an orange marmalade cat.
Of course! Love it. The charm offensive is about 100%, indeed.
Delete