Tuesday, 23 December 2008

Monday Mission - Okay, I know it's Tuesday.

Memo
CLASS: Urgent
TO: S Claus
FROM: MG
DATE: Dec. 23rd
RE: Your Plans for Tomorrow Night
____________________________________________
Could you please delay your departure to, maybe, December 28th?
I'm NOT ready.
Please!
Yes, I know people are expecting you on the 24th at midnight, but you're magic, right? You could fix that in the twinkling of an eye.

5 comments:

  1. Hilarious! I think you are out of luck, but nice try! I think a couple of people requested more time

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha!

    there was a cartoon in Sunday's paper (Luann maybe?) where the mother is assuming Xmas is Friday and the husband points out that it's thursday and she picks up the calendar and says "well, I'm changing it to Friday!"

    (and late entries are always accepted... thanks for playing!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am ready for once in my life and it feels oh so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, Blogger sometimes fights of my comments when I try to leave them for you. I tried leaving one on Tuesday, but it didn't take.

    Anyhow, I loved the memo! Too bad Santa seems to have missed it.

    ReplyDelete

Nostalgia, part two. Well, sort of.

  I have just finished reading an article discussing the very different childhoods of those of us born in the 1940’s and 1950’s to those bor...