Monday 1 November 2010

Spooky

We went to Montreal over the weekend and I hopefully lugged my camera along, wanting a fine vista from Mont Royale and some last-of-the-autumn shots.  Rained out.  Sigh.

However, we dropped in on Little Stuff and her parents to help her prepare for her Halloween outing and eat pizza and I now, finally, have some photos of the jellyfish costume and her mother's classy spooky decorations for the great night.

As of this morning, I am told that the costume was a great success - she got a lot of compliments and interest - and candy, of course.  Which were deserved; she worked very hard to make it.


091/365 - the Jellyfish girl is admired by all.

092/365 A tour de force jack-o-lantern face.

093/365 Decorated for Hallowe'en

094/365 The full jellyfish rig.

095/365 bat light

She also had glow-in-the-dark face paint.  I have no idea how her mother got her cleaned up.

5 comments:

  1. I think it sounded harder to make than it looks. She'd better keep it and wear it again. AND AGAIN. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back in ancient times, I was raised in Montreal, and went to Toronto, London and Sarnia from there. So, I still think of Montreal as being far away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we saw a woman yesterday with thick, dark painton her face and down her chest... WAY down her chest. I don't want to know what she looks like today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love the jelly fish. So glad to finally see it.

    ReplyDelete